Sunday, July 22, 2007
Our Mini-Vactation
On Thursday we found out that Tina would be heading in to the hospital to begin several months worth of chemotherapy. Everyone decided it was high time to take a mini-family vacation before Tina's chemo started next weekend. We went to The Lodge at Stillwater (where Trent and I had stayed before for our 2-yr Anniversary). We played in the pool, played air hockey and pool and lifted some weights and watched movies in our rooms. THe rooms also had mini-kitchens so we stayed in and cooked lasagna for dinner and just hung out. The next day we drove up to the Uintas. Holy incredible weather!! It was amazing. WE hiked around a bit and had a picnic. Trent managed to slice his foot open (I still contest that he should have gotten stitches). So weheaded home after that. It was a great weekend though -- with lots of great pictures :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh I am so jealous! Jordan and I can't wait until we can go hiking again. We've looked all over the place and haven't found any good places out here. Oh well we will see you guys soon. HooRAY for August 18.
Post a Comment