Thursday, January 17, 2008
Ok so it's really girly .....
So I know the background could be called "Obnoxiously Pink" (I swear that should be a crayon color), but it is fitting because Valentine's is the next holiday :) Also, I just have to do a quick shout out for the website where I got the background : cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com (thanks Jenny for finding it :) They're backgrounds are so easy, even the computer-challenged can handle it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your so welcome, isn't it fun?! Also, you can go into your blog colors and change your background so that the sides match your blog...if that makes sense. You know on mine how the sides are gray to match the blog...I love the hearts, I didn't see that one last time! It looks great!
I think it's cute!! you think YOURS is obnoxiously pink?? take a look at Mine! haha but it's ok, cuz I LOVE pink! =) thanx for sharing the site, I'm gonna hafta check it out!
Post a Comment