
To kill time before dh was to come home on Saturday I got out some wrapping paper and helped dd decorate a welcome home poster. The plan was to hang it on the front door so he would see it when he came home. Well, just as we were finishing up I saw the car pull up, so I put the poster in dd's hands and sent her out the front door. She was SOO excited, she proudly held up her sign and yelled "Daddy! Daddy!" It was pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen. She missed him alot that weekend =)

2 comments:
that's way precious! it's so fun to see how excited they are to see you...makes ya feel special! =)
That is so cute! I'm glad to see you survived your weekend...it's amazing how different it is when your other half is missing.
Post a Comment