Sunday, April 6, 2008

Paparazzi

So we decided to take the kids to the good ol' BYU Botany pond to feed the ducks -- and get their wiggles out from conference. The weather was PERFECT for photos. Completely overcast. So of course I had to go nuts taking pictures of us simply smiling in different locations. I love taking pictures and someday when I'm independently wealthy I'm going to own a killer camera and actually learn some tricks of the trade. So here is our day in pictures:


I LOVE this picture of DS!!! Too precious. And, thanks to good lighting I don't look so bad myself ;) haha
DD is such a good sport about posing for pictures. I hope she doesn't grow out of that ; )
I think this pic of ds is so funny. He is a very exuberant walker. I swear he walks with his head guiding him. He does have kind of a big head. That would explain how he's always falling forward and bonking his head. Today it was his lip (I don't even remember how many times he's busted his lip/gums/tongue). We had to cut our walk short because he started bleeding. He looks like Rocky after a fight right now poor guy.
Of course dd had to put some personality into this one ...
Here is ds so glad to be out of the house, and dd freaking out because he was walking too fast and she was worried that he was going to walk off the side of the path and fall down the hill. She is paranoid just like her mom. Poor kid.
This pic would be so much cuter in the spring. .. you know with actual leaves on the trees!
Notice the ducks behind us, hence the picture.
Don't you hate how you can never get a family pic because someone has to actually take the pic?? We have pictures like this. Same shot, different parent.
Here are the totally cool turtles. They kept their heads up like that the whole time. It makes my neck tired just looking at them.
Here is dd feeding the ducks. She loved them and wasn't even afraid of them. Big improvement.

2 comments:

lAuRa said...

that looks like fun! lucky you guys got to go out. It was too cold for my taste-I'm a whimp of the cold. =) great pics, i also really like the first pic you u and tru!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.