What a stud... already picking flowers for his mommy! Ha. Right. I gave him the flowers to play with ;)
Dd wanted pictures of her making her "angry" faces. She is fascinated with seeing her expressions on camera :)
The classic family statue on campus
"There aint no mountain high enough..."
Go Cougars! :)
So remember that pathway that was completely dead in my pictures just a couple weeks ago?? Look at it now! Alive with spring! I love GREEN.I
I personally think this flower bush ROCKS. How cool are those flowers? They're like mini pink pom poms. I had to take a pic.

2 comments:
love the facial expressions! ha I agree- those flowers DO rock! way funky! i wonder what type of flower they are? hmmm
Okay so you know how you posted about liking my hair cut? Jordan read it and thought you were talking about him and that you liked the boy cut! LOL
Post a Comment