Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Makeover Show

The Jessee family has finally decided to shed their hairy ways and lose their locks. All four of the J.Crew had a fantastic hair cut this weekend and they wanted to share the results with their viewing audience.

Drumroll please.....
BEFORE
You have to look closely to see, but his hair was LONG.


AFTER

BEFORE
Does my daughter know how to do a "before" shot or what??


AFTER
With "princess" hair as she says.

BEFORE
I know, I look like a mug shot from "America's Most Wanted." I'm ok with that. That's the idea behind the "before" shot ... right?


AFTER



BEFORE
Here is my cellmate ... I mean husband ...

AFTER
And OH BABY can't you tell the difference?!


Will the excitement never end around here??!! :)

1 comment:

J. Miyoshi Zuehl said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new hair!!! OH! and I love the "Princess" hair too, that's just too cute. I've been wanting to cut mine off... I guess I'm just not as gutsy as you are! Maybe if I had a guarantee that it would look as great as yours.