Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer berries

Yet again, another post that has no specific purpose other than to highlight the fact that I love to take pictures of my two favorite subjects. I don't want to fall into the habit of just photographing the big events, so here are some very everyday events at the Jessee home.

My family LOVES berries. That is prolly an understatement. In truth we would probably take berries (and snap peas) as our only two foods on a deserted island. To save on astronomically high berry costs (people, stop worrying about wheat, apparently there is a BERRY shortage. Have you seen those prices?!) we buy the frozen kind at Costco. Oh the joy.

The kids and I are enjoying our hot summer afternoons sitting on the porch eating our messy, frozen treat together. Here are some pictures of our summer love:














3 comments:

Alyssa said...

does shaylies shirt say Nacho baby?

The Jessee Journal said...

sho does :)... as in not your baby ... not tortilla chips with cheese baby.

Alyssa said...

thats hilarious. sounds like something i would pick out