Well we are so proud of Shay for all her hard work in her ballet class. She loved to go each week and she was great at following the teacher and paying attention. I'm sad that it is over because it was so much fun to watch her each week :) My only regret was that they didn't do a recital! I'll have to look around for more places offering dance in the spring and see if we can find something for her.
What a gorgeous girl! Looking at the pictures and video totally make me look forward to Jane's first dance class. She's a total girly girl too and hopefully will love it just as much as Shaylie. I'm totally with you on the camping not really being a vacation thing. It's a blast and kids love it, but it sure takes a lot of work to get ready and to clean up after. I do recommend a trip to Goblin Valley if you guys haven't tried it already. You don't want to go in the summer - way too hot. Sept, Oct, April, would be perfect months. Maybe even Nov, and May, but it's such a perfect place to camp and play around with kids.
1 comment:
What a gorgeous girl! Looking at the pictures and video totally make me look forward to Jane's first dance class. She's a total girly girl too and hopefully will love it just as much as Shaylie. I'm totally with you on the camping not really being a vacation thing. It's a blast and kids love it, but it sure takes a lot of work to get ready and to clean up after. I do recommend a trip to Goblin Valley if you guys haven't tried it already. You don't want to go in the summer - way too hot. Sept, Oct, April, would be perfect months. Maybe even Nov, and May, but it's such a perfect place to camp and play around with kids.
Post a Comment