I love this picture of my daughter and her cousin! I am entering this photo in the iHeartFaces weekly photo contest (click on the name to check out their site). Wish me luck!
What a terrific picture, Marcie! Wow. You should enter it into a contest or something. Your photos just keep getting better and better! I'm excited to have you photograph Calder :)
Hey Marcie- I agree with Raven that your pictures are getting better and better. This one is SUPER cute!!! Way to go! Have you thought about doing an online portfolio?
5 comments:
What a terrific picture, Marcie! Wow. You should enter it into a contest or something. Your photos just keep getting better and better! I'm excited to have you photograph Calder :)
Raven
Hey Marcie- I agree with Raven that your pictures are getting better and better. This one is SUPER cute!!! Way to go! Have you thought about doing an online portfolio?
I love that you've captured how much they love each other.
This picture is terrific! I love the enthusiastic embrace and the way you captured it is beautiful.
I love it too!! This is a wonderful picutre!!! Great job!
God bless-
Amanda
Post a Comment