Thursday, March 26, 2009

I was so proud!!

This is not my favorite picture of Shaylie ... it is however, dear to my heart.

This evening Shaylie was laying in the kitchen on her stomach.
She asked: "Mommy, do I have good light?"
In a slightly distracted way I responded : "Yeah, sure honey."
She then impatiently said: "Then take my picture!"

My daughter is only 3 1/2 and she is already used to me saying "Oh Shaylie you have the most beautiful light right now ... can I take your picture?"
What a sweet smart little photog in the making ....


While we're on the subject of "Shaylie says" here is her breakfast prayer:
"Grateful that mommy is my friend. Daddy is my friend. Truman is my friend. Nathan is my friend. Grateful for mommys friends. Grateful for daddy's friends. Daddy has a Cody friend and Mommy has an Alice friend and an Alyssa friend."
I have never seen a little girl more grateful for friends!

No comments: