I tried to use my womanly powers of persuasion to convince my hubby that the junk box had to go. He insisted we would love it *someday* when our kids were old enough to appreciate the ... junk. Wouldn't you know he was right? (If you didn't know this about our marriage Trent is ALWAYS right. We're almost 5 years married and it still bugs the tar out of me. I have a prideful disposition to wanting to always be right. Someday ... someday I will finally be right about something;)
Now both of our children are old enough to revel in the creative play found within the box. Imagine hours of uninterrupted, tv-free, peaceful play. It's quite miraculous. So much so that you shouldn't be surprised to receive a "Thing Box" from me as a baby shower gift ... don't worry, you'll thank me someday.



OH AND GUESS WHAT??? If you haven't had a chance to help me win the photography blog contest it's not too late (lucky!). All you have to do is click on THIS LINK. (Really, that's all you have to do to earn my undying gratitude).

1 comment:
OMG...I totally remember that box!!!! hahah I used to go into Trent's room when I was younger and he'd let me play in it, I thought it was the coolest ever and that he was the coolest bro for letting me play with his secret stash. =) Thats cool that he held onto it! brings back memories.....
Post a Comment