Monday, May 4, 2009
I heart Spring
I don't care who you are ... I think it is impossible to pass by early spring flowers and not want to take their picture. There is something so beautiful about the first signs of color. I love tulips especially and Thanksgiving Point is covered in them right now. While I'm no "landscape photographer" I couldn't resist capturing these gorgeous flowers!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
On one of your walks would you take third south as a route? Going east. Someone on the south side of the street has planted the prettiest red tulips that are dazzling. They also painted their porch a darling cornflower blue. The flowers against the porch? I love it. Don't ask me why I can't do this myself, but am instead leaving you a ridiculously long comment. You are awesome. Keep up the photographic good work.
Post a Comment