
So I'm thinking that I really should have gone into marketing. Becuase I am seriously so good (and annoying) at constantly repeating the same messages over and over ... like, did you know I'm hosting a giveaway at
What? You DID know? You mean, you've read my multiple facebook posts, my obnoxious blog posts and you even got an e-mail. Oh, well ... um, this is for the ONE person reading this who didn't know about the contest already.
And I promise that's the last I'll say about it. For now ;)
**I would like to add that my dear hunksband took the picture above. Way to go Trent (even though you still argue that you like using the point and shoot more than my bff Butta' ;)**

1 comment:
FINALLY! A picture of you! :D I love it--tell him that he has some nice raw talent and should steal your camera more often!
Post a Comment