You'll notice these pics are all pretty much variations on the same picture - ha. I was working with the one blanket and switching up hats and before I could lose the boppy and switch things around for a new backdrop and posing she decided to wake up. Soooo round two will be forthcoming :)
In the meantime, feel free to just drool over the amazing baby cuteness that is my sweet little girl :)






4 comments:
Darling! Love, Love, LOVE the first one. I'm not at all sure how you got her to lay with her legs underneath her. I'm always afraid I'll break the baby right in two.
Drooling has ensued! Just adorable, Marcie! And you have to love that flawless baby skin. These just make me want to snuggle with her :) Nice job (on the baby and on the pics)!
She really is a beautiful baby. I'm wondering where in the world she got those cheeks! Congratulations on the new arrival- we're glad to hear all went well.
Seriously love the cheeks! Those are great Marcie.
Post a Comment