Three kids is hard. And tiring. And I'm pretty sure my house has never looked worse. Yet, we wouldn't change anything -- life can still be wonderful (and tiring, hard and dirty) all the same :) The only thing I might change would involve hiring a MAID ... but yeah, that's not gonna happen :)
So, to give you a little insight into our crazy life, here are a few pictures that tell all (minus a pic of mom and dad with bloodshot eyes and a huge yawn ... )
For starters, there is ALWAYS a huge pile of laundry hanging out somewhere. I'm just glad it manages to get washed -- after that ... well you might just have to pick your clothes out of the pile rather than your closet.
My kids dress like hobos. Which means I let them dress themselves. Truman is particularly obsessed with his pjs lately so that's what he wears. All day. Everywhere. Oh and feel free to ignore the fact that I let my kid play with a lighter ... he thinks it's a sword and he uses it to rescue Shaylie the princess from the dungeon. And I am personally loving Shaylie's half-mermaid tennis shoe combo. Yeah, we're looking good.
And that my friends, is just a snippet of good times with three :)










1 comment:
wow--thanks for the head's up. But seriously Marcie--and I'm sure I am not the first to say this...but will you make a little book of snippets to read every day of the year. I'm crying laughing so hard...but maybe that is because I could never describe my life liek you do...but don't worry, you capture every aspect of my own life. I've gotta go fix my face now..I'm pretty sure it's warped! Love ya!
Post a Comment