Thursday, November 26, 2009

Feeling Grateful 2009

Remember last year's grateful blocks? Well they made their appearance again this year -- now I can call it a tradition ;)
The first family night in November we went around and each of us said something we were especially grateful for this year. I found pictures I had taken (luckily I already had all of these pics in my files -- minus the one of the Savior obviously :) that represented each gratitude and we displayed them all month long.
The pic wasn't that great this year but I kept meaning to take another when the lighting was better but I never got around to it, so this'll do :)

Here is the breakdown:
G: Truman said he was grateful for Jesus.
R: Trent said he was grateful for the variety of foods that we get to enjoy (that's an acutal pic of one of his regular smoothies -- if you could see it up close you would see that it has everything from celery to pomegranates to blackberries to kiwi in it :)
A: Shaylie said she was grateful for Daddy working so hard to take care of our family
T: I said that I was grateful for all the new things that we have learned this past year.
E: Shaylie said she was grateful for the world.
F: Trent said he was grateful for our good health and strong bodies.
U: I said I was grateful that Marilee joined our family this year.
L: Truman said he was grateful for our family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a creative idea! :-) great pictures of it too!