LOVED it! That was so funny. We'll have to Elf Ourselves this year :)
These videos get funnier each year. And I'm curious--what did Shay and Tru think when they saw it?
Natalia, does the fact that we have watched it at least 50 times already answer your question? :) And I agree, they do get better each year! I had a hard time deciding between this one and the Hip HOp one -- sooo funny :)
I didn't realize they had a new version--thanks for the very much needed laugh!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOVED it! That was so funny. We'll have to Elf Ourselves this year :)
These videos get funnier each year. And I'm curious--what did Shay and Tru think when they saw it?
Natalia, does the fact that we have watched it at least 50 times already answer your question? :) And I agree, they do get better each year! I had a hard time deciding between this one and the Hip HOp one -- sooo funny :)
I didn't realize they had a new version--thanks for the very much needed laugh!
Post a Comment