Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcoming 2010

New Years Eve was celebrated with the traditional party foods -- our favorite salsa that I only make on New Years (it's a tradition ... and laziness ;), subs, bubbly drinks and ridiculous hats :) THanks to some games for the kids from Aunt Tricia we had some fun entertainment as well. We managed to help the kids make their goal charts before anyone got too tired or grumpy and sent them off to bed before ten and I will fully admit that I went to bed before the new year as well. This year I was a major party pooper. You would never know that I was the same person who blew horns and screamed "Happy New Year" for ONE HOUR STRAIGHT with my dad to ring in the new millennium.
Kris Kringle came to our house that night and left presents in our stocking to help us acheive our new years resolutions so everyone received some treats and Trent received a gift card for some design items for his blog, I got a new exercise top and the kids got some fun learning file folder games to help with their goals. Hooray for a new year!







No comments: