The morning started out with a decadent breakfast. The kind of recipe that comes closer to a cookie than a waffle :D We made Tru some special Chocolate Pecan Waffles with berries and whip cream for topping. They were delicious! Definetly something to be saved for Conference or birthday breakfasts.



Tru couldn't wait very long for the present opening so we did that after breakfast :D He was very serious about everything and a little confused -- becuase I told him the present was FROM Marilee (or Shay or whomever) he thought that was who the present was for. At least I know he's not greedy right? ;)


Tricia's gift packed the biggest wow factor thanks to the extra large box it was wrapped in. Note to self: Wrap everything in large boxes.

Posing with some of his presents:
When it was time to blow out the candles on his Pineapple Upside-down cupcakes he started blowing before Trent even got to the table. By the time the cupcake was placed in front of him there was only one candle left to blow :)


















2 comments:
As if the pictures of him dripping in green aren't cute enough, he thanks you for washing his shirt? Can I keep him?
Truman is such a BOY in that picture, I love it!
Post a Comment