Friday, April 9, 2010

Check it out

Hey blog friends! I'm guest posting today at Notes From A Very Red Kitchen. I'm talking about the exciting topic of: Taking better pictures for your blog!
Good stuff!
But the even good-er stuff is that I'm also hosting a giveaway there! Free pictures?! Sign me up! Actually, I'll just feel really really lame if no one enters the giveaway, so I thought I'd let ya' know. In case you want free pictures. And don't want me to feel lame ;) ha.

2 comments:

lAuRa said...

Marcie, great job! Seriously! I just went over and read your post there and it sounded and looked great, no wonder you're a writer and photographer! Nice work! I knew some of those tips like using no flash, but it took reading that to get me more motivated to do so, thanks for all the great tips!

Lindsay and Eric Mitton said...

Hey Marcie- I just wanted to let you know about a coupon class that's coming up. You said you wanted to know more and I never got back to you. But there is going to be a free class next Thurdsay (April 22) at 6:30 PM. It's out in Saratoga Springs but I thought if you wanted to go we could go together and then it's not quite so bad :) Let me know if you're interested- I know you do photography sessions on Thursday nights so maybe it won't work, but it would be fun to see you!