I'm slightly obsessed with babies. My babies in particular. I just LOVE baby stages. I don't mind the midnight feedings (hey, I didn't say I liked them, just that I didn't mind them), the explosive diapers ... whatever ... because I think (my) babies ARE SO DARN CUTE.
REally. Squishy cheeks? Smiley faces? Wow. They even let you dress them up for pictures and then smile without complaining. It's good stuff.
We think Marilee is pretty cool. She is now 7 months (but these pics are a month old again) and can scoot her way backwards all across the house. She has finally started sleeping through the night and only eats 5 times a day , two of which are (thankfully) solids.
And this is a classic Marilee shot becuase she is still obsessed with her tongue :)




1 comment:
The booty shot in the middle proves she's your daughter!
Post a Comment