So I get this weird sense of enjoyment out of coming up with little jingles or catch phrases ... kind of odd. And there is this jewlery company, Chunky Bling, that has regular facebook contests for you to come up with the name of their next jewlery peice (they show you a picture of it and you name it). I enter every month (pathetic much?) and I've only been a runner up once :)
But y'all know me and contests ... and I can I say THANK YOU for someone finally having a contest based on creativity and not just popularity ?? (No I'm not bitter about all those photo contests I've LOST in the past becuase my 200 awesome friends just weren't enough. pshaw)
Well I ended up being a finalist again -- this time in their packaging catch phrase contest (in which I submitted a TOTALLY cliche idea ... but whatevs, they liked it), and now guess what?
It's a popularity contest. All over again :) hahah.
So I'm not going to ask for your vote ... but I'm going to post it on here anyway. Cause it's funny. And it's easy.
That's all I'm going to say on the matter :)
http://chunkybling.com/contests/name-that-bling/vote-on-names
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yours was one of my top three choices anyway, so I decided to vote for you. :D
You got my vote! And if yours is cliche, then all but one of the others were hacks. (I liked the 1st one too.)
How do you vote. I tried clicking stuff but I didn't see that it counted...
Post a Comment