Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Leaves

So I really needed some pics of the kiddos playing in the leaves to complete some holes in my Thanksgiving decor. Well.... we went out and all we got were some snapshot type pictures, but nothing really wow enough to put on the wall. (not the most ideal location ... at least not what I had in mind and the light was only ok not amazing)
The kids were not feeling playing in the leaves (likely because they knew I needed a picture out of it) so I ended up with one good picture of Shay and Tru ( really rare for the two of them together). After several attempts to get one of Marilee (on a different day, at home in our driveway;) I finally did and my fall pictures were complete. And good thing .. because by the time the leaves all finally changed color they fell off the trees only because a cold wet storm came through and it was basically a soggy mess.
First off, the decor pics:












1 comment:

e. said...

LOVE that first picture of Marilee. Sharp and oh so warm. Good work!