Tuesday, February 22, 2011

And we're back in business!

The time has come for me to officially bid blogger goodbye :) You can find our family blog at www.jesseejournal.com from here on out. This blog will stay alive forever --but won't be updated-- so if you want to go through the archives you're more then welcome (I'm kidding ... I would think that was weird if you searched through my family archives ;)
And just so you know, yes, Wordpress really is better than blogger in most everything except ONE THING: anytime you write :) or ;) or :D it actually makes a little smiley face which I find so.very.annoying. Mainly because it points out to me just how many billion times I do a smiley emoticon when I type. And now I can't hide that fact becuase the little yellow smiles are all over my posts.
See you in blogland friends :)

No comments: