Thursday, October 16, 2008

studman face

I have gotten into the unhealthy habit of staying up way past my bedtime. I'd like to think that I never waste time, but well.... it's very possible that I do. So, in order to keep keep my fingers busy typing (rather than busy unwrapping chocolate bars) and my mind busy from web surfing (for annoying halloween costume ideas), I'm going to blog.
Plus I have something worth blogging about. Truman has started a new phase. The I'm a Cary Grant phase where he makes THIS FACE:

In fact, when I tell him to smile for the camera, THIS is the only face that I get.

I am now going to post a million pictures of his adorable face to prove that I am not exaggerating (except about that whole "million pictures" part).



In fact, you have to completely catch him off guard to get anything like this:
By the way, I realize that basically every single one of these photos could have been dramatically improved with a little "lightening" effects in photoshop, but well, I'm busy ... you know, eating those candy bars.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Even without the smiling he is soooo cute. Man he's a mini trent!!!!