Monday, December 8, 2008
just a note
If you would like to get some awesome letters from Santa this year head to www.thereindeerbarn.com and have your kids e-mail Santa himself :) Just as a side note, my kids receive very very detailed letters and long letters because .... well .... it's possible that their grandpa is one of Santa's elves and he responds to some of the letters ;) They don't know that obviously but I think it will be really special for them to find that out someday! All of the reindeerbarn letters from any of the "elves" are wonderful and creative however, so check it out :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, thanks for posting the link on your other blog. I've let my friends with young 'uns know about it and they're intrigued. :) Also, is this the grandfather that I happen to know? (aka, your dad?) If so, those have got to be the most amazing Santa letters in the world.
Hi Marcie- Way ahead of you here on the blogs. Before I even had you added on as friend on Facebook last night, I noticed the links to your blogs on your wall. So I spent a good hour last night blog-stalking this one back through September or so. Lovely blog. I am a picture fanatic- doesn't matter who you are, I will look at your pictures. So thanks for a new fun place to visit!
Post a Comment