Monday, December 15, 2008

Shaylie says...

Today Shay and I decided to play games while Tru was sleeping. As she pulled out our teeny tiny air hockey game her eyes lit up with anticipation. She must have been remembering playing air hockey on the big table at BYU when my family was in town. As we smacked the puck back and forth she would cheer "woohoo!" every time she scored. It was pretty comical. My favorite part however was when my little baby started talking smack. As I geared up to hit the puck she issued me a challenge with "C'mon two-butt". I have no idea where my kid learned to talk smack like that. I'm not sure why calling me "two-butt" came to her mind either. But I will admit that I laughed instead of reminded her that we don't say "butt" we say "bunnies." Does anyone else find it comical that we have taught our children to refer to their rear as their "bunnies.". It's funny to me now that I'm typing it ....

1 comment:

lAuRa said...

LOL! Oh man, that is stinkin hilarious! what a goof shay! I agree bunnies does sound pretty funny..