
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Halloween 2009
This post is proof positive that having a "nice" camera does not mean you will take nice pictures. Notice the lovely blurry photos? Yeah. Good times. Notice the huge pole growing out of Shaylie's head? Hmm... Needless to say I dropped the ball on Halloween pictures this year. I was most definetly a halloween party pooper. I think it comes with having a new baby. When Shaylie was born I dropped the ball on the Fourth of July, when Tru was born we barely celebrated Easter and now I've sacrificed Halloween :) I don't even have a good pic of Marliee in her costume ... she cried at my every attempt :) So all we have is this super blurry photo that will just have to do (sigh). At least Trick-or-treating was a ton of fuN! Who would have though we would have mild Halloween weather two years in a row?! You should have seen the kids RUNNING to each doorstep and yelling Trick or Treat! (With Tru chiming in with a super loud "TREAT"). That part was a ton of fun ... and after two hours of trick-or-treating (which really isn't that many houses when you're walking with a 2-year-old) we called it a night and the kids excitedly counted their stash. Luckily they are still young enough that mom and dad get away with putting the candy in a communal bowl to be dished out one peice at a time :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
Tru's costume was hilarious! NIce touch that the bags matched thier costumes. Poor Sophie has had no more than 3 candies from her bucket--I've eaten the rest! :)
Love the costumes...especially Trumans! haha so fun! Marilee is sure growin fast! Where's your cosutme? ;)
Cute! Tru's was awesome!!
hahahha "dentist bill"
hilarious.
Post a Comment