Saturday, August 21, 2010

sometimes..

Sometimes life is really tiring. Trials come and stick around for awhile. It's easy to get caught up sitting around thinking about drama and dissapointments ... instead of getting up, working hard and serving to take your mind off those negative thoughts Satan would have you dwell on.
At times like that I'm grateful for my happy thoughts.
Pictures of another time and place, pictures that remind me the best is yet to be. Pictures that give me that warm nostalgic feeling.
Pictures like this.

So even though I'm a bajillion sessions behind in editing, even though I've spent the majority of my past week in funeral homes and car repair shops, even though I'm hoping for a miracle but willing to accept the "but if not ..."

I still have my happy thoughts :)

1 comment:

Dusty and Amy said...

That was sweet, amarcie. p.s. you should wear big earrings more. It would make me so proud ;-) Oh and they look good on you.